Current Favourite Makeup Products!


Last couple of months, I have been trying out new products and rediscovering old favourite
make up products which I have been reaching out for these days. By now some of you might have notice the new favourite products and if you have not I shall share them with you. Let's check out what I have been loving.

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette
Out of the bunch of eyeshadows palette I owned this is by far have what I need in a palette. With a great mix of shimmer, frosted and matte shades, combination of deep and light neutral shades makes this palette an "everyday-go-to-palette" and not to mention that the eyeshadows smells just like chocolate. If you don't know by now I am obsessed with this palette.


Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
I should be already doing a full review on this product soon but anyways here is a quick one. What can I say I have been loving Lancome Mascaras for the longest time. They work really well at Volumizing my stubborn eye lashes. Best part about it no smudging and it's waterproof.



MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in shade NW25 / NC30
Been wearing this concealer for sometime now and I have not seen my self going to any other concealer, I am not saying is the most life changing but at least this one stay in place and does not crease within minutes of application. Comes in great variety of shades and very build able and blend able.


MAC 217 Eye shadow Brush
So far I have tried many eye shadow brushes but this brush just somehow fit the bill, I use it to pack on the eye shadow and also blending. This have been a really good investment, I have used it for about 1 or 2 years and it is still in the same condition with no bristle shedding at all. This is a highly recommended brush!


Milani Baked Blush in shade Luminoso
This might be repeating, but I can't expressed how much love I have for this blush. Every time when I am in doubt about which blush to choose from I always go back to this blush. There is shimmer in this blush which give you the right amount of glow and great for any occasion.


Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Wiz in Brunette
The brow wiz have safe me time and effort when I am in a rush to put on makeup. It never fail even when days my brows need some help. It also comes with a spooly which is great for travelling and the brow pencil tip is very fine which also makes it easier to shape your eyebrows. Despite the hefty price for a brow pencil, I am already on my 4th brow pencil, it goes to show how much I love this product.



Physicians Formula Bronze Booster 
This have been my staple for daily bronzing in giving me some artificial glow to the skin, if your face get wash out after foundation than you definitely need some bronzing. I would recommend this bronzer as it give a natural looking glow that is subtle and it does not have any shimmer so you wont look like a disco ball.


MAC Lipstick in Shade Syrup (Luster Finish)
I am on the MAC roll latelys, I happen to be liking a few of MAC product recently. One of the favourites is this lipsticks that I worn so many times without getting sick and tired of. This shade is a mauve nude pink shade that goes so well with my makeup look. I usually carry this lipstick every where I go.


If you do have a some favourite at the moment do share with me, I love checking out top favourite and stalk you to see what you have been wearing recently. Leave it on the comment box down below.


Comments

Popular Posts