Review : Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

I have written my love for Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara before and now it's time to review the next best thing. Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara! Shall just go directly on my thoughts on this product.

Please take a moment to enjoy the packaging, I must say its a beautiful packaging! Very luxe and glamours.


I truly love how Lancome Mascaras are being formulated, for someone like me my lashes are stubborn to curl and they are thin at times they look like as if there are not there in the first place. So you know how I wish my lashes were a little more visible. Anyways I have been using Lancome Mascaras for a few years and making a comparison with the Doll Eyes and Star Mascara is definitely a close fight. Love both mascara!



As you can see my short and thin lashes are almost non-existence lashes to begin with and enhancing them with a mascara definitely makes a different.

Here are the PROs
- Love the packaging
- Smaller Brush makes it easy to coats those inner corner of the eyes
- Makes my lashes look fuller
- Voluminize my lashes
- Waterproof
- No smudging

Here are the CONs
- Mascara set very fast and making double coating a little problem, if I am doing a second coat. So building a second is possible but you just got to be fast before the first coat dries up.

Despite a CON I feel that I can surpass it, I manage to coats my lashes faster with the second coats without having to wait for too long. Again after wearing the mascara over and over again it manage to hit one of my favourite product of the moment.

Rating:
4 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts