Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette


Hourglass Cosmetics is relatively new to me but I do hear a lot of review over youtube and many beauty gurus are talking about it. It a luxurious range of makeup products which the company claims to have high tech formulation which I think it's pretty true to what it claims and the product that was worth the hype is this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. It comes with 3 different shades of finishing powder that is very versatile to suits your needs. Shades are: Dim Light, Incandescent Light (limited to this palette only) & Radiant Light.

How I prefer to apply this is over my foundation where "strategically" placed the shade Dim Light as a setting powder for my under eye concealer to help brighten up the area and this powder adds a soft focus touch to the under eye.

Left to Right: Dim Light | Incandescent Light | Radiant Light

Incandescent Light is used as a highlight powder on my cheekbones, center of the nose and where ever the light catches on my face. Usually many of asian women would worry putting too much highlight powder since most of us have oily skin but fear not this highlight powder is pretty subtle but yet build-able.

These days I am all about glowy skin, and Radiant Light is what I have been searching for that effortless glowy-ness. It's a little bit difficult to explain but with light hand you are able to achieve a glowy looking skin that look so natural on the skin.


As you can see that I am already loving this product so much and since its in a palette form which makes it easy to carry around while travelling. Packaging wise is pretty alright but hate that it will leave finger prints on the cover but I will get over it and this palette comes with a mirror. I would say this palette comes with a hefty price tag but if you are a makeup junkie and wants to give it a try I would recommend it coz I am sure you wont regret it.

Rating:

5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts