Chanel Rouge Allure - Mademoiselle

A classic lipstick is something staple to the handbag or when you're in doubt you know that lipstick will always win the look of the day any day. Just like the Chanel Rouge Allure in shade Mademoiselle you can never go wrong. This is such a versatile lipsticks you can wear it any time for any occasion. I can't really find a dupe for this shade and you might think you find a similar shade but I don't think you can find something like it.This is what you get with luxury lipstick sometimes the color shade are awesome nothing can compare.


As for formulation of the lipsticks is nothing life changing, I think formulation is alright its hydrating and does not dry up or cling to my lips. And lasting power is alright too, you still have to touch up after eating but if you leave it alone it can look perfectly fine for half a day to me that is good. But then again I do enjoy putting on lipsticks and also touching up the lips so I don't find it an issue. But if you are looking for long lasting power lipstick it's definitely not this formulation. Luxury lipsticks are more caring to the lips which is one of the reason I love them.


Even with a hefty price tag, I think it is worth it. This shade is so universal flattering for skintone. Besides this shade Chanel have a few unique shades that is worth checking out. What I like most about it, it does make my lips look better and looking very natural for my skintone at least. I would recommend this shade if you are exploring in getting a lipstick from Chanel.


Rating:

5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts