Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks + Inspired By Rizalman's Fashion


Luxury lipsticks, I only owned a handful of them. Their packaging are one of my favourite and this one happens to be Givenchy Le Rouge. But first I must say that I was suck in my the ubber chic leathered casing with Givenchy logo embossed at the top of the packaging. Love how this lipsticks look so edgy, sophisticated and chic. So now you know how I got suck into buying these damn nice lipsticks. But before I review I just want to say that these lipsticks reminded me so much how it will suits one of the outfit that I have been eyeing.

So I was wondering around in Zalora's website and chance upon pretty Rizalman baju kurungs and of course I already shortlist an outfit! I love how he created the baju kurungs looking modern chic and yet sophisticated, you see what I mean?!

Photo Credit: Zalora SG
Here is the Dara Baju Kurung that I have been eyeing on and looking at the shades of my Givenchy Lipsticks! it's like an awesome combination for the outfit and makeup look for this Hari Haji, doncha think so?

Photo Credit: Zalora SG
So back to the review, the 2 shades that I have with me is 307 Grenat Initie which is a deep mauve red and 203 Rose Dentelle which is a Rosy Pinkish light mauve. In terms of shades availability there is about 25 shades to choose from (but of course in Singapore there is only a small collection) and there is something for every skintone. As for me number 307 was a must, since I do wear my red on special occasions and I'm always on a look out for nice red lipstick.

Performance wise they do stay on the lipsticks pretty well, very pigmented and easy to apply. I would say they are not very high maintenance in the sense if you want to touch up it does not takes up a lot of effort to do so. And of course they never chap my lips or even makes lip feathers after such a long hour of wearing them. I can freely say that you don't need a lip pencil with 307 Grenat Initie.


Swatches of the shades, so pigmented!

Rating:

5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts