Face of the Day #2 - Saturday Casual Wedding Look

Weekend are always awesome! Simply because I get to wear my makeup that include eyeshadow and the works which is why I am dedicating this blog post on the makeup look I did for myself and the product I used.

Side track a little bit, I know it may sound crazy but I just blending my eyeshadow, concentrating myself just to do a winged liner or even touching up my lips, this kinda thing bring me this little joy. #makeupjunkie #obviouslyineedhelp #LOL


Ahhh this weekend if you are heading for a wedding or a dinner date, here is some inspiration for you. I think rocking out the red lips are the best to make your makeup look like as if you put in a lot of effort and these days I prefer my brows a little bolder than usual also having a nice highlight shade for the top of the cheeks just to add the glowy-ness to the look. Below are the details of the products I've used in this look.
  • Foundation - Makeup Forever HD Foundation 
  • Concealer - MAC Pro Longwear in shade NW52
  • Setting Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  • Eyebrow - Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz the only shade I use is Brunette
  • Eyeshadow - Too Faced - Using semi-sweet shade for crease and lids and blend it out & white chocolate for highlight under the brow.
  • Eye Liner - Maybelline Eyestudio Hypersharp Liner in Black
  • Mascara -  Lancome Star Waterproof
  • Highlight - Hourglass Powder Palette in Incandescent Light
  • Blush - MAC Blush in Gingerly with sheertone finish
  • Lipsticks - Givenchy Le Rouge Intense Lipsticks in number 307


Comments

Popular Posts