Motivational Monday #1

I think it's best I do this "Motivational Monday" a routine and to kick start my routine with blogging. Due to all the chaotic-ness of moving and renovating into the new home I have been lacking to blog. So at this moment I am still juggling with the new home and work and of course the kids so I am pretty handful right now but I still want to keep this blog going.

So besides being handful with all the chaotic-ness, I do sometimes lost my mojo when days don't go my way and especially when exhaustion gets the better of me. So what I want to do today is share some quotes I get online via google to just give all of us the motivation and little push to face our week.

One of the best quotes and what my own mother like to tell say to me when things don't go my way.

Credit to the rightful owner of this picture.
Isn't this true? We are on a constantly look out for the perfect partner, perfect happiness, perfect home, perfect job, perfect everything ...... but we forgot that this is not Jannah. But us being all human we always want to do the best, get the best and almost everything right or just perfect.

Which lead me not to ever give up, instead work on the problem. Insya Allah, he will always let us see the light at the end of the runnel.

Credit to the rightful owner of this picture.
You know everyone is fighting a battle that we don't see on the surface. That is why we always need to be kinder to one another. Just like you, I do have days when I always about to give up but I know myself too well to give, instead I constantly tell myself to keep fighting coz in Jannah there is where happiness is truly fulfilled.

Hope you have a great week ahead! See you next Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts