Motivational Monday #2

This week motivational monday is all about forgive and forget, in life there will be that someone that would make you cry, hurt your feelings, crush your heart or even betray you. Yes! it will hurt like a knife stabbing the heart, it will hurt like your heart is being ripe off and yes all that will hurt but for every pain there is a heal and each healing we are always reminded of Allah is there.

I used to be not able to forgive and forget easily, there are times I will keep asking myself why things happen that way and why did this person have to hurt me when I've done nothing to them. This is always playing in my head, then I remember Allah is there to test me to see my strength at forgiving. He wants me to learn from the pain and to also teach how to let it go of any resentment. From then onwards, I tell myself in order for me to move on in life and lead a much more positive mind to free myself from dwelling in the past and to move from there I have to forgive all those that have hurt me. Only when this happen I am able to free myself from all that pain and my heart will heal.


There is no easy way from here there is no delete button you may say, but we can make them in our mind. So that our mind will be able to remove all that negativity and the past we no longer live in.

There is also the apology that you will never get, yes sometimes that apology will never come to you. This is when you need to bring your self together and forgive them, if you able to do this you will be able to see a better you, a better mind and a better heart. Try it! I really mean it! There is no point waiting for an apology that will never come, I used to wait for it till I see how negative I was how I was such a person full of resentment like a never ending vicious cycle.  


So today all we want to do is forgive those who hurt us and forget about all the past. We are living in the current life and not the past.

Till we meet again on the next Monday

Comments

Popular Posts