Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush & Palette - Singapore

Feeling rather spendy the last few months, and I recently picked up the Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette and in total I owned 4 shades. Initially I was a little apprehensive but after giving them a go, I find that these blushes are very long lasting, feels light on the skin, buildable and adds a little glow to the cheeks.What can I said, the love for them is definitely inevitable. They are my current favourite right now.



Only tip I would give is, build the blush bit by bit and don't dig in into pan the color are easy buildable but if you press too hard into the pan there might have some fall out. The finish on the cheeks is nicely with a subtle glow, it's like you put in a tinch of highlight without having any highlight on. One of the other great feature of this blush that is very long lasting and no touch up needed.

The marbleized blush remind me a lot of Milani Baked Blush which I also love very much. They are not the exact dope but they look a like.


Comments

  1. how much is the blushes in sing? is it available in sing?? thanks before~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, its not available in Spore's store but you can get at https://www.net-a-porter.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts