Motivational Monday #3

Doing what is right.

I think I owe it to my family who stood by me in whatever situation I was in, they are my strength and my willpower to move on ahead with life. My kids are always my true motivators that whenever I see them, it instantly becomes strength and knowing that I have done something good in life. My family always comes first in my mind and heart.

Doing what is right for them is really important and the last few weeks have thought me a lot about defending my family and bringing them justice to what happened to us. Each time I recall the whole situation and reflect to ask myself if I ever regret it? My answer is always so assuring that I did the right thing. How do I know it is the right thing? By putting my ego and being selfless and the best part telling the truth was so much important for my family. When I ask god for strength to face this tough tough world he always make me remember my family.

credits to the rightful owner of this picture
At times doing what is right can never be easy especially when you have to face this cruel world. But our intentions or "niat" is the most important. When right intentions come, I believe Allah will protect us. Tawakal to him is the best way possible.

And Family does not have to be people who are tied by blood, even best friends are my family they are the one that supports and bring the best out of me. Doing what is right isn't always the popular choice but when you have consider all factors and know what you will be facing and yes doing what's right and beating the social norms can be hard but we must always remember our intentions when situation happens.

credits to the rightful owner of this picture
Which is Rosa Parks quotes also made me realize when doing the right thing, we should never be fearful. At the end of the day being honest is what you want to do when doing it right.

Of course there also others that tell me "Aishah, sometimes doing the right thing can hurt others too." well I know, honestly will hurt but one good thing about honesty it heals faster than being hateful, resentment and that constant fear ringing in your head. Do believe that when you take such decision you must know deep in your heart that the intentions are right.

So that is my motivational Monday for today, shall continue next Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts