GlamGlow BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatment - Singapore

When you talk about eye treatments, I am one of those who will always be interested. I am "blessed" with hereditary dark under eye. So when you talk about an eye cream or treatment I am someone would go all out for it. I have tried a gazillion types from cheap ones to expensive ones and some work for awhile and some does nothing at all. But I am so surprise that, how much improvement it have shown with a few session of using

GlamGlow Brightmud Eye Treatment.



Don't you just love the monochrome packaging? Oh yes! GlamGlow says that it supposed to lighten up the under eye circle, reduce fine lines, puffiness and hydration for the eye area. And the most intriguing part of all, this GlamGlow says it will only take 3 minutes! Oh man! they better not cheat my feeling when I saw what was written on the packaging and....... of course.



This product works well for me, I see visible improvement after using it twice, wrinkle lines are definitely lesser and my under eye is much brighter than usual. I actually left the product on my skin for more than 3 minutes but if you are in a hurry 3 minutes is still good and leaving your eye area so hydrated. Skin around my eyes are now more hydrated and brighter. Due to this product I notice that concealer under my eyes are crease free.

This is definitely carry a hefty price tag but if you see the flip side of things for $92 you get 12 pairs but the trick is you just need to use one side for both eye area. There is a good amount of product in these which may lead you to using 24 times instead of 12 times! And that divided to $3.833 per session for an eye treatment. Isn't that such a great deal?! Hahaha I always try to justify such purchases. Do get your sister or girlfriend to chip in and share it. Spread all the love.

Comments

Popular Posts