L'oreal Paris Le Teint True Match Super Blendable Liquid Foundation - Singapore


Its been awhile since I did a drugstore product review, to be honest in Singapore there isn't much new product in the drugstore that's worth talking about (yet) but I gotta feeling 2015 there will be more drugstore worthy product to share with you. And also we don't get to see the latest product from drugstore brand coz like you all know US/UK are the one to get them first :(

So anyway, if you are familiar with the True Match line from L'oreal you will look at this foundation looking all familiar well yes this is a new formulation to the line. It's called Le Teint True Match, it claimed to have hyarulonic acid, super blendability and SPF17.


I would say for a drugstore level, this foundation is definitely blendable, light weight, nice color range and it comes with a pump! Yes I do love this foundation, it doesn't easily cake up even when I am under the hot sun but of course I do powder this foundation down. As for the hyarulonic acid part, I am not too sure about it coz I don't really see any improvement to my skin condition or maybe they do have it but in small quantity. But its also good to know they are Dermatologically Tested so it's a GO for those sensitive skin.



As for the finish it does give some luminous to the skin rather than making your face all flat out after a foundation application. If you use it lightly with a moisturizer it still works well in even out the skin tone. Don't worry about the shade range, Watson's and Guardian's carries a variety of range. Price tag still reasonable for drugstore and I would say this bottle can last very long since you don't need so much product for each application.

Here is one of the selfie from my Instagram, which I used the L'oreal Paris Le Teint True Match Foundation.


P.S: Do forget to follow me on Instagram @AishahMarion to get updates on Life and Beauty stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts