Motivational Monday #6


I must thank @idillionaire for all the wonderful quotes she send out on twitter and Instagram. The quotes are really an easy way to reflect upon. Talking about bad vibes, I have been getting so much negative vibes the last few weeks and I choose to ignore it and I am so glad turn it to good vibes all around.

This is also a reminder to me to not invite any bad vibes towards others or me!

Why do we bother about bad vibes?
When you don't even know why it's coming?
Bad vibes are feelings that you build in you.
Bad vibes can be ignore.
Bad vibes will go away.
Never assume that a person is sending bad vibes to you coz most probably it's all in your head.

So why waste time on such things, when you should be enjoying the better things in life. The positivity that you create is there and turn any bad to good.

Today is just short and sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts