Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Set

Too Faced Cosmetics brand have been growing on me lately since their chocolate bar palette was such a hit for me I decided it's time to try out more of their stuff especially the Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks Set which dries up to a matte finish that last on the lips.

This collection carries about 20 different shade, I am not sure if Sephora Singapore carries all the shade or even this set, but if they do it's a plus point or else there is always the online shopping that makes life a little easy. This set consist of Deluxe Sample size (5ml each) and not the actual full size.




There are 4 shades in this set named Nude, Peony, Fuchia and Berry. Shade is very true to color of the packaging, they are very intensely pigmented, long lasting but need to touch up a bit, they somehow cling in the lips and it will leave some stain to the lips. All that being said it can be a good and bad thing. I feel this product is good especially pigmentation but it bothers me a bit that it cling on to my lips but than again that is how the formulation work to keep it long lasting.

Berry Melted
Nude Melted
Peony Melted
With just one swipe of the product you can see it is very pigmented, despite having uneven lip tone the product is able to cover the uneven-ness. I don't get dry chap lips after wearing them for long but at the same time my lips wasn't that hydrated either. 

I would say my favorite among this 4 shades is definitely Nude and Berry they work so well with my olive skin tone as for the 2 shades maybe someone with a light ivory skin tone will look great in it.   

Nude, Peony, Fuchsia,Berry
 All that being said about pigmentation and longevity of this product I am not so sure about the applicator that has the sponge tip. I find that it's hard to control the product and to reach the corners of the lips might get messy and should that problems occurs I suggest you get a lip brush to settle it. Also be careful when you squeeze too much you might ended up wasting the product I just wish the make to those skinny doe foe applicator.


If you are interested to get this set, unfortunately I don't think it's available in Sephora anymore but do check out Sephora US website or amazon to see if anyone is selling it.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts