Sephora USA - Value Set - Give Me More Lips Set






Every year my sister or cousin will travel to US for holiday and this is the best time to ask them to help me purchased stuff that is hard to get in Sephora Singapore store. If you are a regular on Sephora US website you will notice that they have "Value Sets" section from all the brands they carried. This, to me a good value for money and at the same time you get to try out different type of brands, if you are crazy like me.... hahaha

Honestly this wasn't the sets that I wanted but at least they are still better than the sets available in Singapore. Opening this box is like opening a present , like a child all excited to swatch and used on my lips. In this box are a bunch of deluxe sample size with a few full size item. It retails for USD59 (Value of USD192) with 17 different type of lip products in 4 different shades. Looking at it briefly I know which one I will love, which one I am excited to try and which one I am curious to find out more.



I pretty much can give you a first impression review on some of the product, Makeup Forever 3C is the BOMB.COM, it even out my lip color and goes so well with any of your favorite lipstick without a doubt.




OMGee! The OCC Lip tar in shade black dahlia is so awesome! I always hear people talking about this shade, love how deep berry shade gives you that nice vampy look to the lips. And having to say all that I am no longer intimidated with OCC Lip Tar, always thought they were abit too much for the lips but they are actually nice on the lips.



Yes you are right when you saw the Benefit PosieBalm is that small and tiny. I would say after a few application you are definitely done with it but thats alright coz they are many more shades to try out in this set.



The favorite among all the lip product goes to Hourglass Liquid Lipstick in Icon, the deepest red and highly pigmented together with the Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw are just beautifully done and a must have if you are into red lips.


So now you must be thinking how to get this set right???? Well it is definitely not available in Singapore and luckily my sister bought home an extra set just in case someone want to buy it. It is currently sold on my sister's Carousell ------> https://carousell.com/p/13113666/
Do check out our Carousell Page @shaikhlin and @aishah.marion we have so much product on SALE that you might be interested.

Comments

Popular Posts