Recent Drugstore Haul 2015 - Luxola / Shopping District / Undertwenty - Singapore


Made a cheeky purchase last week, just to try out some new products from the drugstore something I always look forward to. Will do a full review on the product individually since it's the only right thing to do. But of course this haul isn't anything crazy, just bought a few brushes, eye-shadows and foundation, best part all products are available in Singapore.





Zoeva Brushes
It's a German brand, I bet you didn't know that! We they made high quality brushes at affordable price and some brushes come in sets and sold individually. They also carry some makeup products but I do prefer their make tools better. Bought a 227 Soft Definer Brush and 109 Luxe Face Paint Brush.

227 Soft Definer, reminded me so much of MAC 217 it's tapered and fluff at the tip great for blending purposes and 109 Luxe Face Paint I don't intend to use it for face paint but I am going to use it for contour brush it look similar to NARS Ita brush but this is a much softer brush and affordable to blend out the contour.

Where to find them? http://www.luxola.com/

If you haven't heard of luxola you might be living in your cocoon for far too long. You better check them out quick! Zoeva brushes get sold out very easily and they usually a lot of promos and discounts.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation &Pressed Powder
This foundation definitely not available in Singapore stores but there are some online stores do carry them. Yeay! Anyway I have read enough review to motivate me to try them out and of course I was on the hunt for them over on ebay actually when I stumble on a local website who sells it for $18 for foundation and $20 for the powder in shade 220 Natural Beige.




Where to find them?
Foundation - http://shopping-district.net/
Powder - http://www.under-twenty20.com/

These two website are local, you don't need to worry about those US shipping and they carry all those drugstore products from US and UK. Both website offers free normal mail which is great!

Catrice Eyeshadows
I stumbled upon the Catrice display at Guardian's store the other day and was very much drawn to the eyeshadow. Some how there wasn't much tester available at the display I bought based on what I see, I went with neutral shades and a metallic shade. Pigmentation seems decent but I still need to try them and do a full review but what I can say I love the genius packaging clear and flat easy storage and travel with.


Where to find them? http://www.guardian.com.sg or Selected Guardian's store (Vivo City and Northpoint, other stores I am not sure)

Catrice is a european drugstore brand, all their product are made in europe and they are nicely packaged. For drugstore level they do well on packaging, I will give them a good try before doing a review. Anyway Guardian's seems to carry a lot of "cult beauty" drugstore level product and I find it interesting to find Katy Perry lashes, LA Splashes and many more but I supposed it's only available at their big stores.

If you find any interesting products you want me to review please leave in the comment below or comment on my Instagram!

Comments

  1. Hello!!! What do you use for taking photos of your hauls? Daarn, when I went to Singapore I totally did not notice much of the beauty products as we did more of the touristy things! It's definitely what I'm going to do when I come again!

    Do check out my very first post here on blogger as well! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts