Product Review : Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreles Foundation & Powder


Sorry guys! if I take too long to update the blog, was down with flu and cough and was totally not in the great state of mind to do anything that required typing and thinking.

Anyway I am feeling slightly better now so I know it's time for product review. I might be a little late in this bandwagon but nonetheless this review is for you in Singapore who are looking for the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, sadly it's not available in stores but good news is they are available at Shopping District and Under Twenty.


Foundation is $18 and Powder is $20 respectively, this is actually a good price point if you compare buying a drugstore foundation in Singapore. But the downside is, the shade availability might be limited as both website do not carry all shades.


Some of you might think that this foundation is like "life changing" but sadly it's not but it works well just like any other drugstore foundation. It also depends on what skin type you are, I suggest this foundation if you have super oily skin. If you have dry or dehydrated skin please skip this.

As for the powder, so far so good I did try using it with other foundation and there was no problem at all and it gives a matte finish to the skin but if you pile on it would definitely look patchy using it light handed is the best way to go.

I am a normal skin type, on days when my skin is dehydrated or more to the dry it looks so patchy but moment when the "time of the month" swing by this foundation actually looks awesome. Maybe it's best I try the original version.

Current shade I am using is 220  Natural Beige, it is slightly lighter than my skintone but I am totally fine with it once I bronze up my face and it oxidize it just a perfect shade for me. As for coverage it's from light to medium I don't really go crazy of building the foundation on because it can look cakey.


Comments

Popular Posts