Lip Combination - Too Faced La Creme in Naughty Nudes & Perfect Lip in Perfect Spice

 

I might have found a perfect combination for a nude lip look for those with olive and medium skin tone, you may want to give it a try too, but I chance upon this 2 product by coincidence. But I must say the lip liner stands out for me, the deep brown shade gives the lips an even out shade. As for the lipsticks, it was the perfect topping for the lip liner.

The lip liner is very creamy, easy to apply and don't emphasize on the liner or dry chap lips. As for the lipsticks, it is very hydrating and don't take much effort to apply. I actually like their lipsticks maybe I should try other shades in future.




The lipsticks are almost the same shade and undertone, but the lipsticks are slightly lighter than the lip liner. But re-application of the lipsticks is must as the longevity of it is not that strong, this happens with creamy lipsticks in general. But what I like about this combination is the fact that is compliment the olive skin tone with a smoky eye shadow look.



Overall this 2 product seems like a perfect match and good news, Too Faced products can be found at Sephora Stores in Singapore and Zalora's website. And it's affordable too!

La Creme in Naughty Nudes - SGD32
Perfect Lip liner in  Perfect Spice - SGD24


Comments

Popular Posts