Review + Lip Swatches : ColourPop Lippie Stix - Lumiere, Bichette, LBB (Matte)


You know ColourPop is all over Instagram right now, everyone was going on and on about it. At my first thought I don't want to go and join the hype but my curiosity get the better of me so I gave in and check out the range of colours. Knowing the fact that it's cruelty free and made in California I became very interested to know more about it.

To get hold of Colourpop in Singapore isn't easy but I manage to get them from a Carousell seller. It retails for USD5 before shipping (on the website), affordability is a plus point, with a huge color range for you to choose from and who can pass such products, right?!



The 3 shades that I have is Lumiere, Bichette and LBB which are in the matte finish and also the most popular finish since everyone on Instagram is all about matte lipsticks these days. I am not a fan of matte finish since my lips are always so dry but luckily I don't have a problem with my lips being dry out and this is a plus point for me.


Talk about pigmentation, they are very opaque and don't fade on the lips awkwardly and of course low in maintenance in my opinion. oh boy! I really don't have bad things to say about the product do I? As of the scents on the product it self, it does smell a little chemically but nothing severe but I just don't get that some people tell me they smell vanilla or like MAC lipsticks I just don't think they like that at all or maybe I am still have a blocked nose. But the smell don't linger for too long I guess it won't bother anyone thou.

Longevity of the product is definitely good it did lasted more than 6 hours with light drinking and eating and even if it fade is does not fade awkwardly especially the darker shades. The fact that I have been wearing Lumiere for 1 week straight to work says a lot.

Bichette, LBB, Lumiere
Lumiere 
LBB
Bichette
Overall, my thought on them is a pretty sweet purchase with the colour range they have it's pretty interesting and value for money. Only think that is a problem for me is deciding which shade is best for me and I am always spoilt for choice (don't know if this even a problem)

Comments

Popular Posts