Review : MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Perfect Topping


Have I not talk about MAC the last couple of months? Well, I think it's long overdue that I have to share with you this MAC Skinfinish Highlighting Powder in shade Perfect Topping, as the name suggested it is the perfect topping for your cheek bones.

If you know me well, I don't really like those super highlighting powder just because I don't need the whole world to be dazzled by almost non-existence cheek bones, but rather a more natural subtle look is what I prefer that give me glow with this perfect highlighting powder.








I would say this is one of the long lasting highlight powder, pigmentation is subtle and buildable and best part it does not highlight my pores in my opinion.

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Perfect Topping - SGD56
Available at all MAC Store

Comments

Popular Posts