Review : Singapore Food Matters


The last couple of months I have been trying hard to stay healthy as much as I could, not just because I wanted to lose some weight and be all slim, but it's more about being healthy and eating less processed food. I am not 100% there yet, but every day is about getting there. I do let myself indulge a little sometimes especially the weekend.

My colleague chance upon sg.foodmatters.me via google and decided to give it a try. And suggested we try and since our office moved to the CBD area it was just nice that they do delivery here and only certain parts of business district areas. And if you check out their website they have a great meal choices each day from vegan to high in protein they have it all covered.



You can register an account and subscribe to their meal plans that start from as low as $40 a month. Each day you can choose varieties of 6 different meals a day. So basically you can plan your meals for the whole month and best part all this planning can be done through you mobile device. Just download their apps you can plan your meal on the go!

Overall I have tried a variety of meal they have and I would say when it comes to food taste it is really subjective but in my opinion it can be a hit or miss with some but yet you can indulge with no guilt knowing that what goes into you are healthy meals. I do prefer their high in protein meals just because in my mind I feel more fulfilling but then again they do give their meat a good marination which doesn't make the meal taste boring at all.

If you are on Instagram do follow me I do post all my meals from foodmatters there and share with you on my thoughts of each meals they deliver to me and best part I have a referral code which you can use to get FREE 2 meals! So use this code 527VMTAYW to subscribe to their monthly food delivery. So happy lunching folks!

Disclaimer: I am NOT sponsored to write this blog review just because I think it's worth the share that is why I make a point to blog about it.

Comments

  1. Do you have any comments about the punctuality of the food delivery timing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I am alright with their punctuality, they do arrive within the time give or sometimes slightly early.

      Delete
  2. I have heard that the portions are quite small. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it depends which meal you choose, for those that comes with brown rice I find them very filling and potion is just nice but maybe their wraps can be a hit or miss.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts