Review + Swatch : YSL Rouge Volupte 003 Ultimate Beige & Rouge Volupte Shine 003 Violet Incognito


Yves Saint Laurent makes one the most beautiful lipsticks on this planet. And I happen to have these 2 favourite shades of mine and the packaging by far exceed the expectation and I love how classy and luxurious the lipsticks are. Formulation of lipsticks are amazing but heavily scented if you are sensitive on the scents it definitely will bother you but if you are like me and don't mind since the scent to wear off in a few seconds after application then it's worth the investment.




The purple Violet Incognito look intimidating but when apply it's actually sheer and gives you a glossy shine and Ultimate Beige is an all time favorite nude-ish brown is what I usually reach for with a heavy eye look. But I am so worried if I ran out of it, you see I don't have much love for nude except for this and nothing else compare how both makes my lips so moisturizing.


So you know this lipsticks in my opinion for all the hyped and money invested. Go buy them now!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts