Review + Swatches : Catrice Eyeshadow Quad & Single


Another drugstore scope on affordable makeup products that is worth the share, Catrice is something I heard of but never really bother trying but since I recently bumped with their display at Guardian Store (in Singapore) I was really thrilled with the product range and affordability. I have a rule in my makeup world, if it's affordable and perform well it is a product we should be discussing on my blog.



Anyway here is what I recently picked up, eyeshadows quad and single in neutral shades. Firstly I just love the packaging if only all the eyeshadows are pack in this way it would save so much on space and easy to access.


So let's talk performance, it is sadly not as pigmented as I want to be but having to say that I do realize that it is actually nice to apply for an everyday wash of color look for an "everyday makeup", if you want to make more pigmented I do suggest putting on a very good eye primer it should be more vibrant and blendability was pretty decent in my opinion.


The hand swatch is without primer, which why it look very light on my hand but I guess if you put in a little effort this eye shadow does work alright but it's nothing life changing but honestly I've seen better pigmentation from drugstore before so I suppose it can be mediocre too. But if you would to weight the affordability and performance this might be good for the pocket but nonetheless I am pretty neutral about it.



Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Quad F'rosen Yoghurt - $8.90
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Single Shadow - $4.90
Available at Selected Guardian Store

Comments

Popular Posts