Bobbi Brown Corrector vs Tarte CC Undereye Corrector


I think my goal as a beauty blogger which took so long to achieve is to find that perfect product to deal with my dark undereye circle. Just so you know that I have hereditary dark under eye circle from my dad so basically, which lead me to try all sort of concealers. Till a few years back when a color corrector was introduced to me, till now I have been diligently using a corrector whenever I wear makeup.


So after long discoveries, I have gone down 2 of these correctors to counter my dark circles. Now it's like a showdown of which one I prefer.  I would say it’s a tough fight and deciding which is better is definitely not easy. They both might look a shade or two different, but both is able to neutralize the dark undereye.



Bobbi Brown Concealer
Tarte CC Undereye Corrector
PROs
CONs
PROs
CONs
Dark Peach shade counters the dark circle to neutralize the darkness.
Packaging with a small mirror, can be a little handy.
Salmon (Medium Tan) shade counters the dark circle to neutralize the darkness.
No mirror at all.
It does not crease with setting powder.
1.4grm – It’s almost half the amount less than Tarte CC Undereye.
Contains 2.3grm it’s more than Bobbi Brown

Creamy and easy to apply without tugging the eye.
Price Point SGD45
It does not crease with setting powder.



Price Point $38



Creamy and easy to apply without tugging the eye.



So has you can see here, Tarte CC Undereye corrector is the one leading and in fact I am slowly converting to it. As of now I just try to finish the Bobbi Brown, that being said I felt both perform well except for the packaging and price point that give Bobbi Brown away.



The thing about correctors they are supposed to neutralize the color not so much of courage, how I usually apply is using a corrector to areas needed, apply my foundation and check if I need any more coverage, I will just use a concealer to areas needed and set my undereye first before the rest of the face. It works better rather than pilling too much on top of the corrector which can lead to cakey undereye.

So it's obvious that Tarte CC Undereye Corrector is the choice! 

Comments

Popular Posts