Review : Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 with Perilla Seed



 I know this came a little late, but you guys know the drill, better late than nothing!

I want to share with you a little secret or maybe not so secret tip during the month of Ramadhan. Well you also know that I am a big fan when it comes to taking health and beauty supplements, I've tried a bunch of products but nothing seems to work better than Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 drink and this definitely help to increase my face and my energy looking fresh throughout fasting month.




Kinohimitsu is not new in the market, in fact, a couple of years ago I did consume it and somehow I totally forgot about it when I finish it back then, so I went to Watson's sale a few months ago and rekindle my love again, I took the chance to drink it again and I knew that Kinohimitsu will always show results. Back then I drank the older version; I supposed this is their new improved version that works for me even better than before.

The taste of the drink taste of Sweet Lychee, which is also one of the ingredients in the drink together with collagen. Don't worry it does not taste like medicine. 



But of course with every product, this may or may not work for you. So the only way is to take that chance and try.

So my overall thoughts on this drink, it's a staple need for me after consuming it 6 days straight after which I only need to drink it every alternate day. I prefer to drink it in the morning with an empty stomach as it also has some energy boosting effect.

I do see my skin getting better, I usually get hormonal break out but so far (touch wood) no break out since the last few months, one of the significant result I notice is that my makeup last so much longer even without a makeup primer. My face seems to clear up and look brighter.

You can get it at Watson’s or Guardian stores, they come in a 30-day consumption $49.



Comments

Popular Posts