Review : L'oreal Revitalift Magic Blur & Eye Cream

Leave me in a beauty store by myself; I always ended up picking something new to try out. And when I saw the L’Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur it looks so familiar. Thinking to myself "where have I seen this before?" and the answer was obvious! Youtube! But I do realize that the US version comes in a tube and not in a glass jar. 


Packaging definitely feels luxury for a drugstore and I do love the red packaging that goes along with the Revitalift range. The product does claim as a moisturizer that blurs out imperfection on the skin. It has a technology that instantly blurs wrinkles, fines line and minimizes pores. I also read some review online that many have used it like a primer too. I won't call it a moisturizer, but it's more of a face and eye primer.


I think this product can be easily confused if you are ever picked it up in store and nobody to explain the use of it. So hopefully what I am about to tell you and my review will give you an insight of what to expect out of this products.



Firstly it's not a typical primer like what it says, you may want to apply this under makeup since it does help to smooth out the skin and it definitely help out with the longevity of your makeup. Same goes with the Magic Blur for the eye, it does help to hydrate the eye area and apply it under the concealer lessen the creasing. The result is visible!

Because there is retinol in the product, I do suggest that you put on some moisturizer contain sunscreen. Retinol can lead your skin to become more sensitive as it provides a lot of Vitamin A but to balance out the skin condition to ensure that your moisturizer or foundation have some form of sun protection. 
*I read a lot on Caroline Hirons the Queen of Skincare and I remembered her mentioning about retinol. So my advice cannot be taken seriously if you have any doubt but so far it's all good for me. Otherwise please google about it information is everywhere.

Overall I do recommend this product if you want to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and want to slow down the aging process, it also act like a face primer and I do like the refreshing smell this product. It is a scented product if you are allergic to it I suggest don't go for it coz the smell is distinctive. But do take note this product isn't your typical moisturizer and I don't recommend using it at night and only under makeup or just by itself.

It's available at Watson's and Guardian's Stores.
Revitalift Magic Blur Instant Smoother - $41.90
Revitalift Magic Blur Eye Cream - $39.90

Comments

Popular Posts