We are on Youtube!

Yes just like the title said, we have started putting up videos on youtube. At this moment is more of vlogs to places we go and very easy to watch videos. I am also getting used to editing video now definitely not the same with blogging. Hopefully, we can keep the rhythm this way we will be on the way to putting more videos each week.

We have been getting good feedback about our travel vlog in Maldives and definitely excited to put out more. Getting used to vlogging is another thing that I for once need to get a little serious with taking more nice footages, so we all need to baby steps to finally get to where we want with this vlogging. But for the most part is having fun doing this.

My family is really supportive especially mom, she keep reminding about I should take more video and sharing it on Youtube. So no pressure, just want to have fun with it.

So here is our latest video on Youtube, hope you enjoy it and we are looking at ways to improve the quality in future. So don't forget to subscribe!


P.S: I will be uploading footages from my US trip. Day 1 in Los Angeles will be up next so don't forget to watch it!

Comments

Popular Posts