Top 3 High End Foundation.


I can clearly say or admit to you that by looking at my foundation stash, I do have a major problem with buying foundations. #sorrynotsorry

I just enjoy trying them out, searching for the right shade and observing how to foundation wear throughout the day. Yes, my friends I am that weird and crazy over foundations. Which is why I want to share with you top 3 high-end foundations you should get if you can spare some cash. I know some of you will be like, "Aishah, please la don't always review about high-end foundation We also want drugstore!" don't worry, I will be doing that soon and got everything covered.




Can't deny this but Hourglass Immaculate foundation is first on the list, it's a unique formulation which you don't see in a typical foundation. It's a liquid to powder formulation just seems to work on oily combination skin. You can either use a finger or a brush to apply this but not with a beauty blender, the liquid to powder formulation do sets very fast and using a beauty blender might absorb product in my opinion. I notice the longevity of the foundation is very good, in fact when I wear to work I usually don't even need a touch.

Features:
- Special Liquid to Powder formulation
- Long wearing foundation
- With skincare benefits
- Velvet or Matte Finish
- No touch up required
- Light on the skin
- Comes in a huge color range
- Purchase it on beautylish.com

Chanel Perfection Lumiere is like a foundation I go to, whenever my skin is not at it's best or whenever I am feeling lazy for full on makeup, There's something about the formulation that gives you a blurring effect which don't usually happen in most foundations. What I like about it, it has SPF15 and leaving natural finish to the skin, I could literally use this and nothing else if I don't feel like wearing too much makeup on that day. And this foundation smells nice, but if you are sensitive to scents I suggest not to, as all Chanel product comes scented.

Features:
- Watery / Very Liquid formulation
- Long wearing foundation
- Matte / Semi-Dewy finish
- May need to blot after 4-5 hours of wear
- Very light on the skin
- Shade range might be limited for darker shades
- All Chanel store and counters


Let's just say all the foundation review here is oil free, which is great for long-wearing. But especially for this NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, with full coverage and skin like finish is something I would wear for a fancy occasion and making sure my makeup won't budge. Besides that this foundation managed to even out skin tone, making pores look smaller and yet leaving the skin feel light. But of course, I would wear this foundation on days only when I need a full coverage.

- Full Coverage
- Liquid (almost watery) consistency
- Demi-matte finish
- No touch up required
- Light on the skin
- Huge variety of shades and undertone
- Sephora and NARS counter


If you notice that all 3 foundations come with different undertones, as my skin tone does change and at times I prefer to wear a slightly lighter shade as I know it might oxidize but for NARS Weightless Foundation is does not oxidize at all.

I hope you enjoy reading this review on the luxury foundations that works for oily to combination skin condition. Hope this blog post also helps you to make your purchase decision.

See you on the next blog post for Drugstore Foundation!

Comments

Popular Posts