Current Skincare Routine : Origins, Lovera Magic Jelly, Peter Thomas Roth, Medpeel, Bobbi Brown


I've been receiving a lot of questions about how to get flawless skin finish, oil control and products to use for oily combo skin. Honestly, I don't have a flawless skin and I just get help from skincare products and, of course, the trick of makeup.

I came from an acne skin condition, but that was years ago and not I don't deal with acne, but I try my very best to prevent them, coz I know at any point of time they want to appear somewhere on the face and I am not letting that happen. So I do advise that you find out more about your skin condition in order to improve the quality of you skin and to balance out what product you need, ultimately applying makeup will be a much easier process.

My concern at the moment is those targeted blemishes, dull skin, enlarge pores and hydration, as for the oil control is not a particular concern that I am worried coz at the end of the day all the product I used will help with oil control and my makeup routine.



Using the Origins Rejuvenating Treatment Plus line is one of my favourites, I've since finished the moisturiser and left with the lotion and serum which I love it to for hydrating the skin. I especially love the refreshing scent and so far no issue with these two products. I most probably will repurchase moisturiser since is helps a lot with skin hydration. My skin always feels very supple and fresh without feeling greasy.


Another great moisturizing product is this Lovera Magic Jelly is a real love for me, such an all rounder product with multiple uses is essential, do read my full review here.


One of the most important routines of life is eye cream, I will never skip and skimp it. I prefer those very creamy and heavy eye cream and one of it is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream which I recently started on and it's just what I need. especially that I'm in my 30s now this is essential.


And speaking of age, I see a great important in keeping moisture in my skin, simply due to aging process our skin gets dry and wrinkly very fast but if you have enough hyaluronic acid on the skin is like pouring water at all times and essentially hydrating skin age slower. So I do recommend this Medpeel Hyaluronic Replenish Serum but sadly I don't know which retailer carries this since I bought this on Singsale many months ago.


Every now and then I do get a pimple or two during the monthly hormonal ragings, I do make sure I do some preventive measures that somewhat help me recently. It's this Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel, so basically this gel goes to areas where I feel a pimple is coming out or potential areas too but not all over the face coz I feel it can be a little tacky.


And lastly, when you use Hyaluronic you need to protect your skin further with an SPF and this time around I choose the Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer Defense Lotion Sunscreen. Especially when you aged more protection is needed from the sun as it may damage your skin which could lead to pigmentation and wrinkle skin. For this product, it's not as greasy as most sunscreen and if use lightly it can be used under the makeup easily.


I am not a skincare expert, but I always advise ladies to learn more about your skin in order to know which product suits you. I do hope that this blog post gives you a pointer or two, to reach the better skin.

Comments

Popular Posts