Dupes : NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien & Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey


So the story behind this discovery was that I used to love Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in Honey, there was a point in my life that I would wear it every single freaking day till the packaging is all faded and I am almost done with it. Due to this, I can identify this shade very well as you can imagine. My love for this was real!

And while I was in the US last month, I spend way too much money in Sephora I was upgraded to VIB member which entitled me this complimentary NARS Lip Pencil, I applied it and was so happy that I love the shade so much and it was an easy shade for any makeup look.







Then I realized this gave me the same feeling I used to felt with a Revlon product! I quickly dig my drawers and did a side by side swatch and what do you know?! It's such a good dupe!


NARS Lip Pencil in Rikugien
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
ûLip Pencil need to sharpen
ü Twist up chubby stick
áPrice: $33
âPrice: $19.90
ü Hydrating, no chap lips
ü Hydrating, no chap lips
ü Not scented
ü Minty scented
ü Satin Finish
üSatin Finish
ü Available only at NARS Counters and Sephora
ü Available at Watson’s, Guardian’s, BHG and all authorized retailer
Overall:
Hydrating to the lips, nice satin finish with just the right amount of shine.

To me this is rather expensive compared to Revlon, shade wise wasn’t anything different or special.
Overall:
Hydrating to the lips, nice satin finish with just the right amount of shine and the scent is my favourite even thou the smell don’t linger for long.

Definitely affordable, basically you can get it almost anywhere and usually stores will have discounts so you never need to pay full price


Comments

Popular Posts