Review : GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Lipsticks


Out of the many drugstores in Singapore, I would say SASA is one of those stores I seldom go in and check what they have in-stores, well I do sometimes but not like all the time. So when rare cases of me going into SASA I try to make it worthwhile. I went in and saw the GOSH Makeup display and I get so excited since they put up their holiday eyeshadow collection and since I just have way too many eyeshadows I decided to check out their velvet lipsticks. Woah! Love the creamy-ness and shades that they have and I picked up a few with a different finish.




Yes! Still a sucker for lipsticks too, the more the merrier (being sarcasm with myself there) so true enough I fell in love with all of them. But the shade thou, I realized I picked up almost the same shade just different tones (typical me) and finish.

Basically, this lipsticks is very moisturizing even for the Matte finish. It does remind me a lot of MAC lipsticks in Amplified finish but with a drugstore price tag, it's only $18.90 a piece (if SASA is having sale it's Buy 2 get 1 Free!) it doesn't have any scent so you don't need to worry about it, I would say the pigmentation is good, the texture is very creamy even for the matte (surprisingly). I would say the color range is pretty decent but don't expect a huge range of color thou.


I do recommend you giving them a swatch at SASA and pick a color or two to try it out. And in case you want to see me rocking the lipsticks colors do follow me on Instagram!

Comments

Popular Posts