Review : Maybelline The Nude Palette


This palette is out in the market for awhile now, it isn't that new to be honest. So since we are in the topic of eyeshadow palette I think it's just right to talk about another drugstore palette that is available and still "nude" hahaha not literally nude but if you are those that prefer to keep with the neutral shade this might just tickle your fancy.



A good news is this palette is available in Singapore! So you can go to Watson's or Guardian to give a swatch before deciding to purchase. Looking at it in a glance the shades reminded me of the Urban Decay Naked 2, again I would not think if this is a dupe but some shades are pretty close so I won't consider it as a dupe and I would say an alternative for a budget option.




Pros
Cons
Compact and small enough to travel with.
The Golden shimmer shade is chalky in my opinion.
Neutral Shades with a mix of Shimmer, Satin and Matte.
Applicator = Just throw it out!
A nice instruction at the back for an instruction of colour coordination.
Not as pigmented but depends on your expectation.
Value for me.

Last more than 5 hours of wear with a good primer.

From Neutral everyday looks to Smokey Eyes look.

Comments

Popular Posts