Review : Catrice Absolute Eye Color Single Eyeshadow


I would say the Germans are doing such an amazing job with coming out with drugstore worthy cosmetics and one of the brands that are growing on me is Catrice Cosmetics, well there was one or two product that fail on me but their amazing eyeshadows are definitely worth talking about.



The Eye Color Single shadows are the one that stood out to me the most, but I won't say the palettes or quads are good they seem a little chalky for me. But this single is really pigmented and comes with a good variety of shades from Mattes, Satin or Shimmer finish. I managed to grab these three shades ask they are more likely I would use and of course, I really don't have a reason to buy more so let's be practical here.




Pros
Cons
-          Nice clear packaging.
-          Require an eye shadow primer to last longer
-          Pigmentation is decent
-          Not available at all stores or seems sold out for popular shades
-          A good variety of colours
-          Needs more transition shade for the crease
-          Affordable

-          Available at most Guardians’ store and online store.


Overall, I think this is a good beginner or if you are looking for a single eye shadow, where you don't need a ray of eye shadow palettes. Also, with a price tag of $4.90 each it's a bargain for such quality and if you need the eye shadow.


Rating
3.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts