Gratitude List 2016 #1

I used to write a lot of gratitude list in my previous blog and I do enjoy writing them as it made more meaningful to me and made me realized how grateful for the wonderful things that happened to me and I should never take for granted. And lately, I constantly reminded myself about the gratitudes that I used to list out and my journey to stay positive this is will be a series of gratitude that I will be doing regularly to remind myself that 

"it's not that bad, just look at the bright side and be grateful that some things need to happen in my life" 


and what I want out of this? Is to share this little happiness and in hope that you might start your gratitude list too. It's good for the heart.

Of course you don't need a blog, you can just write in a diary or a piece of paper. I find that writing (typing) makes the gratitude list more alive than saying it in your head and often time I can always recap and read them whenever you need it.

1. Grateful to be able to live today.
I often forget that Allah gave me another day to live is a big deal, coz you never know that within spilt-second he can take you out of this life.

2. Grateful that I am in good health.
This is what I usually like to overlook at how healthy I can be when I am eating right. I take for granted that some people out there are battling with diseases and I am here always eating junk food and without a care in the world. Which is why I make a point to eat healthy as much as possible.

3. Falling in Love with my husband again.
Is never easy to handle the husband, kids, households and work. It takes a lot of Sabr (like a ton of Sabr to be exact) in order to always rekindle the relationship and to have a wonderful conversation with my spouse without anyone interfering with our relationship (I am talking about the 3rd party). With busy schedule we try our best to spend as much as possible, we both are not perfect so we always working very hard to make our relationship work all the time.

4. Happiness from my children.
How I wish I could be with my kids like 24/7 and enjoy every little thing they do, often than not they are one of my source of happiness when I have a long day or a bad day. Especially with Sofia, she just lights up the room any time with her cheeky smile. 

5. Thankful for the job that pays for my holiday trip.
I used to hate my job but having to realize that my job was this rezeki for all that extra perks I get to do and spend on my family and friends. I know I sounded a little ungrateful but with all honesty I hate it but no matter I hate it there will always something good that comes out of my job, many attempts to quit but I never did and now I am thankful that I still have my job, proud of what I do, pay for my holiday trips and letting my kids have a bit more to enjoy in life.

From time to time, I will list more Gratitude List in order to keep going with my positivity journey.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts