Haul : Chanel Fragrance and Beauty Malaysia


I was on a holiday break over the last few weekend ago in Damansara, KL. A friend mentioned that she wanted to get a perfume from Chanel store at 1 Utama mall, she was happily buying the perfume and told me it was cheaper than buying in SG. I thought, wait a minute! So I did a price comparison and confirm that the price was indeed cheaper. So looked at my husband and gave him the pussy-in-boots look and he nodded with an agreement.


Since I have been wanting to get a Le Lift Riche Creme, I decided to check out the Le Lift skincare range and realized there were two types: Le Lift Riche Creme for dry or dehydrated skin and Le Lift Creme for oily skin. This product promise to help with fighting anti-aging such as reducing fine lines and wrinkles, skin hydration and firming of the skin. Even Huda Kattan from Huda Beauty recommends this product is you want to have lifted / firmed skin.


I do have to mention that all Chanel products are heavily scented and if you are sensitive to do you may not like it.

Price Tag: RM425 / SGD205

And of course, Marion went sniffing the Chanel Bleu EDP and I know that perfume was definitely a favorite scent by many and I told him why not, the Sales Associates also told us that she had a limited edition size which is 150ml, this size may not be available anymore coz they have discontinued it.



I did some research on the size and they are sold out right now in Singapore, I guess it's true that the size is limited Edition and for the price, why not?!

Price Tag: RM404 for 150ml / SGD226 (Maybe)

And lastly, I got the Chanel Les Beiges Sheer Powder in No20 and did you know Chanel made the No.25 which is a limited edition shade I just don't get it why they even bother with limited edition shade. I've not fully try it but with one swatch the powder is definitely finely milled and scented. The Sales Associates did recommend it as a light setting powder or touch up powder.



Price Tag: RM170 / SGD80

The Sales Associates also gave me this Le Lift Sample set which is so adorable and letting me try a few other products, she also includes a Les Beiges Foundation sample as well which I've used up and not really fond of that.


So in terms of price and Singapore's currency exchange, it definitely makes a lot of different, even with the price increase from 1 Feb I still think you can save some money when you buy in Malaysia. I do recommend going across the border to JBCC Komtar Chanel Store and check it out.

Pssssst! let this be a secret for my readers only. Why pay more when you can pay less.

Comments

Popular Posts