Haul : Urban Decan x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette, Tarte Bloom Palette and Chanel Espadrilles

Bought four things only, but major damages for this month I shall say and honestly all these items are the ones that I have been waiting and sort after. With the recent set up of Sephora.sg, makeup shopping just made easy too and dangerous also, while my sisters when away in Japan she managed to found the pair that I've been eyeing for so long in my size!




This time, around I am rather excited for new launches of these two palettes in Singapore and finally, they arrived. Yassssss!


Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani launched the blush palette and bunch of lipsticks and lip liners. I got the lipstick in shade 714 which is the red matte finish with an orange undertone, in Singapore, they only had five shades available out of the eight.




As for the Tarte Bloom palette is just amazing at the first swatch, so pigmented and I can't wait to fully use it especially during my holiday trip. It's obviously in neutral shades and suits any skin tones and a great mixed of Matte, Sating and Shimmery finish for some of the eyeshadow.



And lastly the big ticket items, which I have been waiting and waiting for so long, sadly the Chanel stores in Singapore doesn't seem to bring in these shoes and it was so hard to get them and you have to put on a waitlist for it. But in the end, my sister found it in Tokyo while shopping there and had to grab for me!



Price List:

Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette - SGD69
UDxGwen Stefani Blush Palette - SGD78
UDxGwen Stefani Lipsticks - SGD33
Buy: Sephora Stores / Sephora.sg

Chanel Espadrilles - SGD870 (After Currency Conversion)
Buy: Chanel Store

P.S: Will be doing reviews on these items, keep a lookout.

Comments

Popular Posts