The Makeup Look #1


Hey, Babes!

I will be doing a new series on my blog on what makeup products I used for a particular look and usually I will post my look aka selfie on my Instagram @aishahmarion and I usually get some ladies asking me about products I used and I think it's about time I share with you the details.

No edits or filters
Keeping this look rather soft and glowy, since I had a dinner date with my girlfriends and I really like how easy it was to wear this look.





Face Primer: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
This primer is amazing at minimizing pores, smoothes the skin and hydrating to the skin which almost feels like a moisturizer. I won't particularly recommend this for oily skin as it does not control the oil but more of like a moisturizing feeling on the skin. But I love for my combination skin type.

Foundation: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Mattifying Oil-free
Firstly this formulation seems a little weird to get used but once you know the trick of applying it in sections it will such an excellent foundation that helps to mattify the skin but yet still looking very skin like finish. It is also a long wearing foundation that actually last throughout the day without caking the face. If you have the budget buy this!


Eye Primer: Catrice Prim and Fine
This was rather a surprising that it actually works just like my other high-end eye primer. No doubt about it each time I use this primer it surprise me how well it can last on my oily eyelids. And for the drugstore price like that, I say go out and buy it! Cheap Cheap good good!

Eyeshadow: Too Faced Chocolate Bar 
This eyeshadow palette is my ride or die palette, holy grail! The most used palette this the most out of so I owned. For this look, I use the shade Salted Caramel and Chocolate Milk for the outer crease and Marzipan for the eyelid and last but not the least White Chocolate for under the brow. No matter what shade I use in this palette I would say all the shades are in the same consistency, pigmentation and formulation are so easy to blend everything out. It's like a fool proof eyeshadow that doesn't seem to go wrong.  Yummy!


Brows: L'oreal Brow Artist & essence Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Lately, I have been trying out tons of brow products that just never match the game with Anastasia Beverly Hill Brow Wiz in Brunette, but then the L'oreal Brow Artist is no match for ABH but for just filling in the brows it works alright, it comes with a spooly and sponge tip for shading the brow, the concept with this brow product is a little different but I do like the brow pencil but I wish it has a finer tip and on top of that I run the essence gel mascara to make sure my brows are in place and I can confidently say that this is a dupe for Benefit Gimme Brow gel.


Eye Liner: SmashBox Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner in Sumatra
Got this eyeliner from the Sephora Favourite Eye Liner set while I was in the US a few months ago, it's not my most favorite eyeliner but since the shade Sumatra is a brown kohl liner it gives a softer look to the eye look and I have been loving that look recently. The eyeliner comes with a sharpener that maintained the shade tip and very easy to glide.


Mascara: Lancome Grandiose
Yes this is the Lancome mascara that is supposed to be ergonomically easy to apply, with the wand like that well it somehow does make application slightly easy, but this mascara isn't the best from Lancome, I still prefer the Hypnose Drama or Hypnose Doll Eye mascaras. Just using it to get rid thou.


Corrector & Concealer: Tarte Undereye CC (Medium Tan) & NARS Creamy Radiant (Ginger)
Many have asked how I conceal my dark undereye? If you know me personally I have bad under eye circle and there is no way of getting rid of them but we must now how to handle them. In order to conceal dark undereye, you must first neutralize with a corrector and only then you apply concealer. This is to prevent the under eye looking grey after just applying concealer only.


Face Powder: Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette
I don't how to say this buy the shade Lyric in this palette is awesome to set the under eye and contouring is so easy with this palette. I've raved this too much, we are going to leave it as it is.... this palette is just AWESOME!


Blush: Tarte Bling It On Palette (Shade: Prim)
For this makeup look, I used the shade Prim which is more of a neutral shade when I am not sure which shade to use for the day. It's in between shade of pink and mauve, I go to this palette very regularly since the quality, pigmentation and how long wearing it is on my face with no touch-up.


Lip Products: MAC Lip Liner in Soar and Lipstick in Brave with Satin finish.
Such a wonderful combo, if you are an MAC fan you know what I am talking about. I just feel that everyone need a Soar lip pencil for any look possible. The neutral mauve pink makes it look like my original lip color and layering with any lipstick is just great.


So that it! Hope you enjoy this post and hopefully, you have more details on the makeup product for this look.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts