Top 5 Q&A : Motherhood, Weight Gain, Diet and Workout?

So besides, all the topic about blogging I hear ladies asked me a little bit of my personal life. I am happy to share with you what I feel comfortable and which is why answering them here. Some of the questions may sound like a typical Singaporean it will be hilarious if you get what I mean.

1. Wah! you kids have a huge age gap, why took so long to have the 2nd one? 
This is such a common question.


Hahahaha usually I smile and laugh it off.

So I will do it here virtually, :) and hahaha LOL!

I just can not.......

I would say it's insensitive to ask people such question but at the same time, I am so amused by it.

2. I notice you gain some weight while travelling in the US, is that true?

Shameless question gives you shameless answer (hahaha), yes my friends I gained a bunch of weight and I think it was at the peak of "I am not going to workout but all I want to eat during my holiday" it was just 1 and a half year since I last give birth to Sofia. I wasn't even concerned about the weight gain since my body is always a yoyo and losing weight for me wasn't that difficult either so yes I did gain some weights but I still love my body and will not starve myself silly.

Yes! That kind of question I get.

Some people might get offended but I usually laugh it off.

3. We see you working out regularly, how often do you workout?

Honestly, I am no fitness junkie and working out to stay healthy.

I workout during the weekdays only and rarely workout on the weekends. There is no specific to how many times I workout, it's more like how many times Sofia sleeps early that night and when I am not feeling lazy (let's be real) for me to workout.

If you want me to blog about my workout routine let me know, I am sure to be able to make some time to blog it coz I specifically like only a certain type of workout which I am focusing on.

4. Do you eat supplement or how do you diet to lose weight?

NO supplement for losing weight, but I do watch what I eat and only go for a healthier option.

One of the hardest is to avoid sugar and carbs but they are the worst to avoid. Literally everywhere you go you'll see it but of course, I will eat in moderation. And to improve what I eat, I have been ordering lunch meals at work from foodmatters, I choose the vegetarian and paleo option usually and this helps to lose weight.

And I also try to fight the urge for anything sugary which is very hard to resist.

5. You are so positive, how do you stay positive?

To be honest, I am not always in a position condition and due to this negative ups and downs that I actually help me to move on with life to remain positive. My happiness and positivism that constitute to this positive vibes, I try very hard to make a habit of surrounding myself with happiness even a cup of coffee can make me happy when I have a crappy days.

Should I found myself in a negative situation, all these positive vibes are the one that holds my head up high, smile and sleep at night. Also, I keep a gratitude journal with me which I write a lot about being grateful which always lead me positivity.

It takes thousands amount of negatives, in order to fight your way through positive.
Coz you will do anything to make you happy.

Instant positivity for me is my children, they are my source of happiness even if they made me angry. So I look at them or their picture it will make me happy. And writing in this blog actually makes me happy too. Find the little things that make you happy and you will see positive in this way.

If you have more Q&A for me, do leave me the questions in the comments or even email them to me.

Hope you have a positive day ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts