Gratitude List 2016 #2

I'll be honest and tell you straight that my weekend wasn't the best just simply because there was so much drama going on at home with the kids where I felt that their age gap could play a factor in their meltdown. I guess when your kids have an eleven years age gap and they are at a totally at a different level, it does require certain kind of attention and switching from A to Z in a split-second can be a huge challenge which I discover last weekend.

So I've come to terms that I need to manage stress and kids well by dividing my time, energy for them and hard work to make things work. Also, I am glad that Marion is helping me in some ways not that he can't but he have been away for work and majority of the time I deal with the kids myself but having to say that he does help out as much as he can which is I am so grateful for.

So this week my gratitude list are:

1.Children
Children are such a wonderful gift from god and no denying that my children are my world. But at times they also good at making me have all this feeling with me and with their challenging stage in life, it can be challenging.

So just yesterday I happen to watch a video which was shared on Facebook about a Malaysian actress Ms. Zarinah Zainuddin, in the video, it was an interview session with a radio DJ about her special need son who have autism. The most commendable thing she had done for her son is to accept him and made him her joy on a daily basis. What actually came to my mind was that she was doing herself a favour by finding that happiness in all that had to happen to her, the journey she took was not an easy path when initially her husband was not supportive of her pregnancy knowing the son will be born with autism. 

And which is why she made me realized that no matter what I should be grateful that my kids are normal but just sometimes they do act up every now and then and I should cherish every moment I have with them. It also made me realized that her journey was actually tougher than mine I should be grateful for my children.

To Ms. Zarinah,

I salute you for all the struggles you go through and right till today you are able to smile looking at your son and you are such a strong and hard working woman to face this world when everyone will frown looking at your son but you always have the biggest smile for him.

I hope he continues giving you all the happiness that Allah has gifted to you. Hope to see you one day and try your pulut kuning. 

Thank you for being an eye opener to me.

2.Support from my husband
I don't usually share things about my husband freely on my social media, just because we are in our own world and we are happy this way. To me, marriage is a sacred matrimony and I prefer leaving our moments of high and low just between us. But my husband is my biggest supporter from the beginning of our marriage, he understands my passion and he never stop me instead he is very encouraging, the fact that many people know me and he never thought he is that supportive person.

3.My Body and Health
At this point of time I am very comfortable in my own skin, basically, I am not the slimmest or have a Jlo body but I am grateful for the health, and strength, that I have now. Right now, is all about maintaining the weight and eating right. Workout as much as possible is what I look forward each day, the feeling of sweating out those fats feels really awesome. So grateful for the body that I have now even thou I am not the slimmest but also not the fatest just a happy body.

Of course through out the day, I am grateful for so many little things that I am thankful to have and keep staying with a positive mindset.

Thank You for reading my humble blog.

Comments

Popular Posts