Haul & Review: SASA Singapore - Suisse Programme, Dr.G, Methode Swiss


My plan was to check some makeup stuff over at SASA Waterway Point outlet and really had nothing in mind. But guess what?! came out with a bunch of skincare products that I didn't realize that I need. LOL!

Ladies have been asking me about the sale deal and promotion I got, which is the main reason for the sudden haul in SASA. Well what I understand if you spend $30, you are entitled to 20% off and additional 5% for members discount on selected items which include Suisse Programme, Method Swiss, and many others. On top of this awesome deal, if you are a member there are some point you accumulates which you can redeem for, that is a sweet deal for the cherry on top.


Do check out the details over at www.sasa.com.sg


Ok I actually need an exfoliator and I seriously thought of getting the St.Ives Apricot one but since I was in SASA I decided to give this Methode Swiss Gentle Exfoliating Gel a try since the Sales Associates recommended it to me. I tested it on the back of my hand and the textured was just right for me. I wanted something that was not too harsh on my skin but at the same time, I want an effective scrub. I've you this twice since I purchase it and I would say my skin feels very clean and bumps on the skin are so much smaller now.



Methode Swiss Gentle Exfoliating Gel 
Retail Price: SGD40+- (Can't remember the actual price)
Discount Price:SGD28.10
*Read this http://www.sasa.com.sg/its-never-enough/ to find out how to get additional discount and it's valid till 27April 2016

The next item in the bag is the a cleanser that is gentle to the skin but yet still able to take out the residual makeup from my face and in fact I've used this Suisse Programme Gigawhite Deep Cleansing Gel the past few days and I would say the scent of this cleanser is really nice and spa like and it does the job well without stripping off my skin.



Suisse Programme Gigawhite Deep Cleansing Gel
Retail Price: SGD75
Discount Price:SGD38
*this is a special buy price for the month and it's valid until 27 April 2016

My Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream is almost done and I am in the market and the Sales Associate hook me up with this Suisse Programme Hydra Solution Recovery Gel Cream, just like the name it supposed to give hydration, recover the eye area and smooth out any fine lines. I did start using it but with eye cream it is very hard to see an immediate result but one thing for sure I do love the formulation and texture of the cream which is easily absorbed into the skin.



Suisse Programme Hydra Solution Recovery Gel Cream
Retail Price: SGD87.50+- (Can't remember the actual price)
Discount Price:SGD60.20
*Read this http://www.sasa.com.sg/its-never-enough/ to find out how to get additional discount and it's valid till 27April 2016

The last item that I got was on the SASA redeemable items for that week, with the membership point program. 20 points + $20 I redeem for this Dr.G Spot Repairing Serum, which is a product I purchase and to standby whenever I have serious breakout happening, coz I know the spot treatment such as this product does work well for trouble spots.



Dr.G Spot Repairing Serum
Retail Price: SGD45.90
Discount Price: Membership Points 20SGD20


Details from www.sasa.com.sg



Comments

  1. Sis, from what I know, SASA is currently having a storewide sale which is a great deal if you're a member too. Also, always keep a lookout at the PWP section because I tend to always buy my Suisse Programme product when it's on PWP as it's worth the buy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yah that is where I get the Suisse Programme cleanser and it's pretty good deal.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts