Review: Tarte - Tartelette in Bloom Palette


Let's just say, this is becoming my favourite palette and I am really reaching out to this on almost every day now since I got it. What drawn me is the mix of matte and shimmer shades in this palette which is so easy for any makeup look. You can go from neutral satin finish look to subtle smokey look all in this palette. But of course, don't expect this palette to fit your makeup look all the time but it does the job well for me.


I can't make any comparison with other Tarte eyeshadow palette but compare to most other brand palettes, I would say not bad to this.

So let's take a look at swatches.





All the swatches are without any primer and I would saw pigmentation, I would say it does stay on fairly without primer and only a shade or two that can look chalky when swatching but it does blend very well.

Pros:
- Nice amount of Neutral Matte and Shimmer/Sating finish
- Small and Compact
- Love the packaging cover
- Blend very well
- Lasted very long on my oily eyelid with a primer
- Pigmentation is good and buildable
- Eyeshadow formulation feels very soft and buttery

Cons:
- Not easy to open the palette, especially with long nails. But I shadow are secured.

Rating:
4.5 / 5

P.S: Do follow me on Instagram to check out the makeup look I did with this palette.

Comments

Popular Posts