Haul / Review : Chanel Le Lift Creme Yuex & Rouge Coco Stylo


Recently I was shopping around at Robinson's store in Heren Orchard. This departmental store is pretty awesome, there are so many stuff to shop, including shoes, bags, and cosmetics from drugstore level to high end. I am obviously not paid by them to blog but they do have an awesome selection.

Finally, after browsing through so many brands I landed myself in Chanel, I picked up a Chanel Le Lift Eye Creme Yeux and Rouge Coco Stylo.


Interesting fact that Chanel Le Lift line of skincare ranked number 23rd out of 200 skincare line by some online statistic that I chance upon while googling about Chanel and Le Lift formulation, in general, is to fight aging, firmness to the skin and smooth out the wrinkle.

For this Chanel Le Lift Creme Yeux, it claims that it can "restructure and resculpt the eye area and the appearance of crows feet and under-eye wrinkles are corrected while puffiness and dark circles are visibly reduced." Such an amazing claim, but of course you must also use the serum to get a better result. 



As for me using for the last 3 weeks or so have shown so much visible result, such as no creasing of my under eye concealer, I could notice that my upper lid is less droopy and the eye area feels very hydrated. I never felt this confident about telling you how good the product is.


The formulation is very hydrating, depending on how dry your eye area is I would suggest using it at night and let the product work better overnight and just use a regular eye cream in the day that is not sticky.


Moving along to the Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Shade 212 is a complete care shine product for your lips. It's like a chap sticks on steroids. With a twist up form that gives a high shine finish, with pigmentation and helps to moisturize the lip like a lip balm is what Chanel claims, well it is what it is.




I don't think the world need this but to consider how pigmented and high shine I like how fresh my look is each time I use the Rouge Coco Stylo and it great to know that I can wear this without having chap lips at the end of the day.

Chanel Le Lift Creme Yeux
Rating: 5 / 5

Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo in Shade 212
Rating: 2.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts