Review : Colourpop Brow Colour & Pencil


In my life, I have gone through a bunch of brow products and I think I am the right person to speak to you about it in a non-professional point of view..... I am a consumer, not a makeup artist. So my opinion might speak for the masses...... so anyway, I did get my products from a local seller who are pretty nice people and I will leave the details below.
(P.S: I am not paid for this but you know, sharing is caring).


The Brow Pencil shade that suits me the best is Bangin' Brunette, its best for my deep dark brown hair and yellow undertone skin. The pencil is not exactly retractable, you can twist it up but not down so be careful not to over twist up. Pigmentation is good, with brow product you don't want something too pigmented but you want enough color distribution which this product have. Formulation with a balance of the wax and creamy texture is good enough for me.


With a thin point, the product allows you to give a precise shaping of your brow but you have to be careful not to overfill your brow coz it can feel very heavy in that sense and it might move a bit. You can intensify the application but not too much. If you ask me if this is comparable to ABH brow wiz, I would almost but not very close, in my opinion, it does perform well but of course, brow wiz has its own features.



As for the Brow Colour, my first impression is the texture which is very soft and very creamy and the shade is also Bangin' Brunette, pigmentation is very good, they have a variety of shades to choose from and for any tones. I use the ABH brush to apply to the brows and whenever I dip my brush in I usually remove any excess before any application which is very crucial and if possible I feel like this product need to set with a powder since it doesn't set quickly.

If you have oily skin, I recommend to lightly dusted the Brow Colour either brow powder or translucent powder to set it, if feel like it might move the product if it's not set.

Below pictures of me using both products on my brows for a more bold statement look, just to show you the pigmentation and how easily this product applies.



You can purchase Colourpop product from an Instagram seller @thecosmetiqueworld. They are super friend ladies that work hard to bring Colourpop to you since they are not easily available in Singapore.

Brow Colour - SGD13
Rating: 4 / 5
Brow Pencil - SGD12
Rating: 4.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts