Review : Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush and Lipstick in 714


Damn it! I almost missed out on this review but you know they said, it's better than nothing so does this blog post. If you have not read my review on the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette please click HERE. And when I saw this blush palette, I knew I wanted to get it and also for keepsake since I am a fan of Gwen Stefani.

I would say this palette is not going to suits all skin tone, but this palette designed for Gwen so that is something you want to take note. Overall I kinda like this palette, there is a blush, bronze and highlight shades I would say the consistency and texture are not the same, as some may be very shimmery but yet they feel comfortable on the skin.




Shade description by Urban Decay:
This set contains:  - 4 x 0.09 oz Blush in Cherry (light pink satin), Easy (deep rose with gold shimmer), Angel (champagne-nude shimmer), Hush (medium pink with gold shimmer)  - 0.09 oz Bronzer in Lo-Fi (soft bronze matte)  - 0.09 oz Highlighter in OC (soft pink with peach shift) 



My favorite shade in this palette is Easy, I just love the mauve rosy shade and that hint of gold shimmer are very subtle and it helps with some highlighting action on the cheeks. Go light handed if you worry about applying too much.

Lo-fi is definitely nice for light to medium skin tone but not for dark skin tone. For me, it works as a bronzer which I do appreciate it in this palette and Angel as a highlight is pretty nice too. As for the formulation, I think it's soft and buttery but nothing out of this world and pigmentation is decent.

In the Gwen Stefani collection, there is also a line of lipstick shades which primarily consist of red shades which are Gwen's signature pin-up look. So one of the shades that manage to get is 714, it's a red lipstick with a slight orange undertone but surprising look good for my yellow undertone  and the formulation is not drying for a matte lip finish. 






I've checked on Sephora.sg and all the Gwen Stefani palettes and lipsticks are still available.

Blush Palette - SGD78
Rating: 3 / 5

Lipstick in shade 714 - SGD33
Rating: 3.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts