Youtube Channel : Weekend Vlog #1

Hi Peeps,

So I finally came around to start the weekend vlog on my youtube channel, this would be interesting to see what the result be, I do enjoy doing it but I still feel very awkward with vlogging in public which I need to overcome, still have not get around with people staring at me.

I have decided to do this on a weekly basis coz usually only on the weekend where my life is "happening", so will I ever do daily vlogging? Well at the moment, daily vlogging would be challenging. As I am still trying to get the hang of editing too.

Weekend Vlog will be live on my Youtube channel every Thursday night (cross fingers) I hope I can keep the schedule regular, also throughout the week if I am able to film one extra video I might put it out too.

Love,
Aishah


Comments

Popular Posts