Review : Zahara Cosmetics - All Day Matte in Mystery


First of all, I really do love a local company that creates interesting products, professionally set up and always looking fresh on social media. This community and industry are constantly on a look for new excitement and what more by a local company. Which is why I am always pro to local entrepreneur, if you ever need me to review do drop me an email at lovesand@live.com

While I was shopping around for Adlina Anis snood I chance upon this brand at their check out counter and the display of liquid lipsticks and wudhu-friendly nail polish. The liquid lipsticks were what drawn to me most, I did some swatch and realized how pigmented they were so I decided to give the shade Mystery a try.




Fact: Zahara Cosmetics aims to create stunning makeup products for Muslim women. With their wudhu-friendly nail polish, it also ensures that your nails remain breathable and healthy. And they are Singapore based company that ships worldwide too.

So going back to the review here are my breakdown of Pros & Cons:




Pros:
- Matte finish without drying the lips, I do suggest putting on a lip balm.
- Available online and shipping takes 1-2 working days, ver efficient.
- Very pigmented, with just 1 application.
- Long lasting wear but touch up is needed after a meal.
- It does not transfer much, only a tiny bit.
- The formulation is good and no scented.
- Packaging is simple and you can see the actual shade.

Cons:
- Need more variety of shade as per website they only have 5 shades.
- The doe foe applicator can be improved, I felt that it's a bit too long and somehow not always that easy to go around the lips.

Rating:
3.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts