Review: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita & Mother


Don't know how to describe the amount of excitement (I'm always excited for makeup, so what's new?!) for this matte liquid lipstick. But one thing for sure I really love the formulation and pigmentation, believe it or not, but for once, this matte liquid lipstick does not dry up my lips which are a + point for me.


Here are the 2 shades that I have in Lolita and Mother.
As you all know Lolita is one of the most popular shades, the deep wine chestnut color that can be worn by any skin tone and shade Mother is a dusty mauve pink which literally freshen your look. I don't usually wear much of pink but this pink I am willing to wear it anytime. 




Another excitement is because Kat Von D have landed the whole makeup collection is Sephora Singapore which obviously we all are waiting for so long. They are available online and in-store, but I do suggest you check out the in-store coz the display is so beautiful.



Pros:
- Very pigmented and color spread on evenly with light application.
- You don't necessarily need a lip liner.
- No funky vanilla scent, literally no scent at all.
- A wide variety of shades to choose from.
- Love the packaging.
- Do not dry out the lips at all.
- No scrubbing or moisturizing required.
- Not sticky.
- Total matte finish.
- Available at Sephora.sg

Cons:
- Reapplication is needed after a meal for me at least. It is long lasting if you don't have heavy or greasy food.

Rating: 
4.5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts