Youtube Update.......

Hello Everyone!

Blogging life has evolved to Vlogging and if you haven't noticed I have been consistently uploading videos on my YouTube channel weekly just so I could get the hang of editing. Talking about editing, I have picked up a huge amount of knowledge and skill on editing and I may say I love it as much as I love editing and drafting a blog post here.

Such an interesting journey, best part I become more a life than just blogging. Now I could literally talk to you guys. I should have started on vlogging much earlier if I know it would be this fun. But of course, beyond the fun, there are a lot of work being put in but I guess if you enjoy doing what you love it won't feel like a work at all.

So, you know I started out with my travel vlog but since travel took a back seat this year, I decided I should start my weekend vlog instead and turn out well.

At the same time, I and Shafiqah (my 13-year-old daughter) love doing challenge video. We did out first Chubby Bunny challenge and we will be doing more challenge coming up.


And just recently, I did my first makeup video of talking about the product that recently purchased since I do get a lot of people asking me on where I get them. 


So if you do enjoy my videos, do remember to SUBSCRIBE my #YouTube channel @aishahmarion 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts