Review : Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection : Sephora.sg


Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector® Mineral Blush Duo Prosecco Pop / Pamplemousse.

Our Queen Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics, came out with the Blush and Highlight Duo split pan recently and it just landed in Singapore, I and my sisters were all out for it since it was such a promising product and also I wanted to find out more about how beautiful the Prosecco Pop.

It comes in 4 pairs or either Champagne Pop or Prosecco Pop and a blush shade, the shade that I have is the Prosecco Pop and Pamplemousse which was just perfect for my skin tone, I'm guessing the shade Amaretto might be to light for my skin tone, so I ended up giving Pamplemousse a shot since I do not have any shade like it.

The packaging too was different than the regular Becca's packaging, this time, it's a little shinier and you could differentiate between the regular collection and Jaclyn Hill's collection, unlike Champagne Pop which looks just like their regular collection.

Anyway, this is also an introduction to Presseco Pop to me, I wanted to compare it with Champagne Pop and the shade it subtly compares to Champagne Pop. It is slightly bronze less golden in the shade and I would say less concentrated, with one swatch it may look very light and "not that" pigmented but with another swatch, it again will be "wow" pigmentation is good. As for the blush, Pamplemousse is a cool tone pink and with a hint of coral shade or like both color mix, you can go light handed for a more natural look but just be careful if too much and look too much, I would say blend it out properly.



Pros:
- Great to travel with, 2 in 1 product that comes with a highlight shade and a blush.
- Beautiful packaging.
- All 4 shades are available at Sephora.sg in-store and online.
- Pigmentation is good.
- Lasting power is about 4-5 hours.
- Is good that you have the highlight and blush together, coz you will never be able to finish if the highlight was in 1 whole pan.
- For the same price of 1 pan, they kept the price the same for the split pans.

Cons:
- Only 4 shades to choose from, hope they come out with more shades.

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts