Haul : H&M Singapore The Beauty Department


Kept telling everyone to go to H&M and tell what they have there in their new beauty section which was recently launched in Singapore. And I keep resisting it since I watch Tati from GlamLifeGuru and other YouTubers review and haul I just can't stop thinking about the mental list of product to try. And with the recent splurge at Sephora Sale what would I need right?


But no, this homegirl just gotta to cave into temptation and head into H&M Orchard Building all by myself. It was a dangerous move but on six item went into the shopping bag. Phew! I was going for more but some of the blush product were sold out and I was to overwhelm with lip product which I didn't get at all. Perhaps a second round....... hmmm




Anyway enough of my story, just want to say the price point is very affordable. It cheaper than Singapore's "drugstore" level. Even Maybelline and L'oreal are expensive these days. Which made me happy too. Also, I went to check the beauty line to compare if they carry the same products worldwide and yes it's all the same. In fact, whatever shades the US or the UK have we have it too.


Product that I got was:
Rose Reverie Perfume - $SGD14.90
Pressed Powder Blush (Tango Pink) - SGD14.90
Cream Eyeshadow (Dauphine Truffle) - SGD9.90
Powder Eyeshadow (Ginger Snap) - SGD9.90
Powder Eyeshadow (Desirous) - SGD9.90
Nail Polish (Mauve On Up) - SGD7.90

As for the face product such as foundation, concealer and corrector are mostly suitable for fairer skin medium to deep shades are usually left with one shade option which I think they could improve on the shade range.

Comments

Popular Posts